Is my nausea related to my headaches?

For around three days I have been pretty nauseous. Didn't think anything but maybe I was getting a cold. Now I have bad headaches though and no cold symptoms. Is the nausea related to the headaches?
It sounds like you are definitely not feeling your best! Your symptoms may or may not be connected, and the best way to determine that and protect your health is to see a physician right away. You may simply be developing a cold or viral infection, since symptoms of infections do include nausea and headache. However, your other health history, current medical issues, and current medications are also an important part of determining what might be causing your symptoms. In addition, it will be very helpful for a physician to examine you, not only for signs of a cold or infection but also to make sure there are no other abnormalities that could be causing your symptoms. Although not a common finding, there are several condition that increase the pressure around the brain and cause nausea as a result. Hopefully this is not the case for you, but it will be important for your doctor to do a thorough neurological exam to make sure that there are no findings that would require further imaging studies. Hopefully you will be feeling back to your normal self very soon. However, you don't want to take any chances with your health, so being examined by a physician will help put your mind at ease.