Do I have a gum disease?

It feels like my teeth are loose. Like all of them feel like you can move them around. Does it mean I have gum disease? Do I go to a dentist or a doctor?
You should definitely go to see your dentist about this issue. Although it is common to have a small amount of 'wiggle' in the teeth, this should be very minimal and should not be really very noticeable at all. Therefore, if you feel like your teeth are significantly loose, you need to get this checked out as soon as possible. One common cause of this symptom is in fact gum disease, also known as gingivitis. Gingivitis occurs when the gums at the base of the teeth become inflamed, usually from bacteria and food debris that collects between the gum and the tooth. Over time, this inflammation can be progressive, leading to receding of the gums from the teeth, which can make the teeth lose or damaged. Gingivitis is usually treated with a good dental cleaning and continued oral hygiene with regular brushing and flossing. More severe cases of gingivitis may require more intensive intervention. Your dentist will be able to examine your teeth and gums and determine if there are any signs of gingivitis or another serious condition. Based on what they find, they will be able to recommend if you need any specific treatment other than a good cleaning.

Other Dentists