Should I be concerned about my bladder?

Sometimes my urine smells like bleach and I end up with a bleached spot on my panties. I had a hysterctomy in june and had a problem with the sutures, I also had a bladder lift. Should I be worried?
There are many conditions that can cause your urine to smell differently. I can't think of anything that makes urine smell like bleach per se, but the odor you are smelling could be from an increase in ammonia in your urine. Ammonia is a natural product in your urine that is derived from your body metabolizing proteins. It is always present, but can become more obvious when there is a higher concentration. It can also increase when your body is trying to excrete more acid. The good news is that I don't think that your hysterectomy, or the problem that you had with the sutures has anything to do with it. The bladder lift you had could effect how easy it is pee, but should not effect the smell of the contents of your urine. I don't think that you should be worried yet, because your situation does not point to any particular disease at this time. The good news is that any issues with your urine can be figured out fairly easily by your primary care physician. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your doctor soon. He or she can perform a simple urinalysis in the office which can tell if there is anything abnormal in your urine. Good luck.