How do you cure ringworm?

I have it on both of my arms. Ringworm is getting really annoying. What is the best way to cure it? How do you cure it? Is there any way to cure it?
Ringworm is an infection of the skin caused by a fungus called tinea. It is common to have several patches on your skin at once, as you have described. Ringworm is common and spreads easily from person to person. It is important to see your primary care doctor or dermatologist to determine that you do indeed have ringworm and not another skin condition. If you have ringworm, your doctor will recommend that you keep the skin clean and dry, as the fungus thrives on moisture. He or she may also recommend that you apply over the counter anti-fungal creams or lotions that contain miconazole or clotrimazole to the affected areas. Be sure to wash sheets, pajamas, and towels daily while the infection persists. If you have severe ringworm or the ringworm keeps coming back your doctor may need to prescribe anti-fungal pills. To prevent ringworm, do not share clothing, towels, or other personal care items. Wear sandals or shoes at gyms, pools, and locker rooms. Also, make sure your pets are not the source of ringworm. Good luck!