Are there any safe ways to suppress your appetite?

I just can't seem to stick to a diet. Are there any safe ways to suppress my appetite? I really don't want to take any kind of a pill but I will if it will help.
Appetite suppressants and stimulants come and go on the dietary market. Generally speaking, even in cases in which they are approved for this indication, their relative benefit tends to be pretty small, sometimes only a few pounds difference between taking the medication and not taking the medication. This serves to underline the fact that there just is no good substitute for a healthy diet, which must also be combined with an effective exercise plan. I recommend that you make an appointment with your primary care doctor to discuss this issue. They can make a referral for you to see a nutritionist, who can help you develop a realistic diet which is something that involves eating foods you like to eat. They can also discuss strategies for exercise, which should include at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise on most days of the week. Finally, there have been a few recent studies which have shown that commercial weight loss programs that involve support groups, such as Weight Watchers, are remarkably effective on average at promoting weight loss and helping participants keep the weight off. Start by making an appointment with your primary care doctor to discuss the options that are available to you, and good luck!