What should I do about the bumps on my chest?

I have three pimple like bumps on my ches that hurt and itch badly. what should I do about them they itch but hey hurt to badly to scratch them...also the skin around them is peeling?
Go see your primary care doctor! They can take a look at these bumps on your skin and help you figure out what they are, and what you need to do about them. In the meantime, try to avoid scratching at them, as this is likely only to raise the chance that they will become infected. These bumps certainly could be healing pimples, which can sometimes be itchy. If this is the case, then there is no need to do much (except avoid picking at them), as they will heal on their own. On the other hand, if they represent boils or another form of a deeper skin infection, then they may need to be lanced or treated with antibiotics in order to clear up. This is a decision that your doctor can make after taking a look. Other causes of itching bumps on the skin can include psoriasis and eczema. These conditions are treated much differently than you might treat a boil, pimple, or other infected skin lesion. As you can see there are several different possibilities, so start by scheduling a visit with your doctor so they can take a look and narrow down the different options for you.