How can I heal my cracked lips?

Lips are cracking in the corners no matter how much lotion or chap stick I put there. They just keep opening up from eating and talking and yawning and sneezing. How can I make them heal?
I highly recommend that you go to see your primary care doctor about this issue! It sounds very uncomfortable, and they should be able to help you figure out what is going on and develop a better approach to treatment. When the corners of the mouth where the lips come together are chronically cracked, despite frequent application of a chapstick, then this is unlikely just to be simple chapped lips. Rather, it is likely to be a condition known as angular cheilitis. The distinction is important because angular cheilitis, if it is chronic, generally requires some basic medical workup, because it is frequently associated with a few underlying medical conditions, most notably iron deficiency anemia. In those cases in which there is an association between the angular cheilitis and an underlying condition, things will not improve until that condition is treated. Similarly, some cases of angular cheilitis are caused by an infection with yeast, which is a form of fungus. These cases can generally be cleared up with the application of a prescription anti fungal medication. Start by seeing your doctor, who can decide whether you need further evaluation or prescription medications. I hope this problem clears up very soon!