Where can you get Paget's disease?

Can you get Paget's disease anywhere in your body. I know a lot of older adults get it and the knee where I have joint pain just looks funny compared to the other one. Could it be Paget's? Can you get it in your knee?
Paget's disease is a relatively rare bone condition in which the cells that work to remodel bone and make new bone are hyperactive. This leads to a number of symptoms, including bony pain and also deformities of the bones. Most of the time, Paget's disease deformities are concentration in the long bones of the arms and legs, although it can occur anywhere. Paget's disease primarily affects the bones themselves, not the joints. Therefore, I think it is relatively unlikely that the pain and 'funny' appearance you have in your knee is from Paget's disease. The most common cause of a funny looking knee together with pain is something called osteoarthritis, or 'wear and tear' arthritis. This is a condition which is caused by gradual deterioration of the joint linings, mostly in big joints like the hips and knees. It is especially common in middle aged to older adults, and the break down of the joint can lead to odd lumps and bumps over the joint, which might be what you are noticing. I would suggest that you make an appointment with your primary care doctor about this issue. They can examine your knee and help you figure out what is going on.