What can I do if my face gets greasy all the time?

I wash my face a lot, maybe 4 or 5 times everyday. Still, it gets oily and greasy like an hour later. I'm getting very frustrated. What can I do to prevent my skin from becoming so oily all of the time?
I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with this issue. I would recommend that you make an appointment to see either your primary care doctor or your dermatologist, as they will both be able to help you figure out what to do next! Unfortunately greasy skin is mostly genetically determined, as each person has a unique set of oil glands in their skin. Some times these glands are more active for one person than for another. Most of the things that are commonly believe to affect the greasiness of the skin, such as particular types of foods, don't in fact have any effect at all! However, there is one thing that can make the skin quite a bit more greasy, and that is excessive washing of the face. When you wash the face, what you are doing is removing the skin's protective oils and drying out the surface of the skin. If the skin becomes excessively try through too frequent washing, this actually stimulates the oil glands in the skin to produce more oil. Paradoxically, therefore, people who wash their face multiple times a day for greasiness tend to end up making the problem worse! Please see your doctor about this, so you can get diagnosed and treated if necessary.