Will my hair ever grow back after a ringworm infection?

Had a ringworm infection on the back of my head and it made a small patch of my hair fall out after I had it treated. Will that hair ever grow back? Is the skin damaged permanently? It isn't a big spot but I want to do something about it for sure.
I am sorry to hear that you had to deal with a ringworm infection of the scalp. However, fortunately, it does sound like the infection has cleared up for you at this point, which is excellent news. Also, fortunately, ringworm infections of the scalp do not tend to cause any permanent damage to the scalp. In other words, although hair may fall out as a result of an active infection, once the infection has died down that does tend to allow the hair to grow back normally. Since hairs do not grow particularly fast, this may take quite a while, but you should eventually start to see hair growth. I recommend that you discuss the issue with your primary care doctor or your dermatologist, to make sure that the infection is in fact totally healed up, or potentially to identify other causes of the persistent failure of the hair growth. Good luck!