Why do I always have soreness in my chest?

My right pec muscle is always sore for no reason. This has been going on for around two months I would say. It is worse in the morning but then gets better when I'm moving around. Been taking aspirin, but it is getting really distracting. What could this be?
Since this pain has been going on for a solid two months without improvement, you should definitely see your primary care doctor for an evaluation. Any persistent pain like this deserves to be checked out. Fortunately, the type of pain you are describing is very unlikely to be from any sort of heart problem. Nevertheless if you have other symptoms that might be concerning for a heart problem, like palpitations or shortness or breath or fainting, make sure to mention those to your doctor. It is most likely that your pain is musculoskeletal in nature. One possibility is that you are suffering from a muscle pull in the pectoral muscle. This can be pretty common, especially if you are physically active (lifting weights and the like), and it can take weeks to months to heal in bad cases. Another possibility is that you might have costochondritis, which is an inflammation of the joints that connect the ribs to the breast bone. Your doctor will be able to take a look and make a diagnosis for you. Based on what they find, they may recommend stronger anti inflammatory medications than aspirin, physical therapy, or stretching exercises. Make an appointment at your earliest convenience.