What are these red marks?

Little red spots have started to show up on my upper legs, stomach and some around my genitals too. They are small but there are a lot of them. No itching or pain though. What are these things?
I recommend that you go to see a doctor about this issue. There are many different potential causes of this kind of rash on the skin, and seeing your primary care doctor or a dermatologist is probably the quickest way to get to the bottom of things. One possibility is that these red spots represent a skin allergy. This could be caused by a new soap or other personal care product, among other things. Similarly, in the winter months eczema or dry skin are both very common, and a flare could begin as small red, dry patches scattered over the skin. Bites are another potential cause. For example, if you have a bed bug infestation, these typically start as red, raised spots that occur exactly in the locations that you are noticing them. Scabies is an infection of the skin caused by tiny mites which can cause similar red bumps. Both bed bug bites and scabies infections tend to be very itchy, but this may not be the case early in the course of the condition. Based on what your doctor discovers on the physical examination, they will be able to recommend the appropriate topical creams or medications to treat the problem.