Is there a problem with my circulation?

A few hours after I wake up every day I feel a hot flush and get a little dizzy. Then I feel exhausted. I just can't seem to keep my eyes open and this is happening while I am at work. What does this sound like? Are these familiar symptoms?
These symptoms all together are quite confusing, and they suggest that you need to get a thorough examination from your doctor and have a good workup. I would recommend that you go to see your primary care doctor as soon as possible. The flushing and dizziness alone is unlikely to be a problem with your circulation. It could be caused by hormonal imbalances (such as occur with menopause), or from an overactive thyroid gland (called hyper thyroidism) or low blood sugar levels (which typically, except in rare situations, only occur in diabetics on sugar lowering treatments). However, it is hard to put these symptoms together with the persistent exhaustion, which might suggest trouble sleeping at night or ineffective sleep patterns. Your doctor will perform a thorough examination, and they will also want to do some basic bloodwork, looking at your thyroid gland, blood counts, and other basic labs. Also, make sure to mention any other symptoms you might be having, such as nausea, abdominal pain, night sweats, weight loss, changes in your appetite, and the like, as these will all help your doctor narrow down the potential causes of your symptoms. I hope you are feeling better soon and that you can figure out, with your doctor, what is going on!