What could cause headache and eye pain / pressure?

I have been having severe pain and pressure in right eye with headache on right side and the feeling of fuzzy worms constanty crawling through my right ear which is making me insane nothing relieves it
Headaches are a relatively common condition. They can represent a minor problem that we all experience from time to time, or they can represent a significant problem in the brain. I would recommend that you have this evaluated by your primary care doctor. If necessary, he or she can refer you to a brain/headache specialist (a neurologist). There are many causes of headaches. Major things such as brain tumors or infections should be ruled out by your doctor. These are rare. More common causes include tooth problems or ear problems. Of the actual headache causes of pain, there are a few types of headaches that can be causing your symptoms. Tension headaches are headaches caused by muscle strain around the head. Migraines are a common form of headache. One type of headache often associated with eye pain is what is called a cluster headache. This often has associated eye pain and eye tearing. These headaches are similar to migraines, but more common in men. The ear symptom would make me worry about an ear infection. The eye symptoms could represent a cluster headache. I would recommend talking to your doctor. There are good ways to treat many of the above, and certainly confirming it is not a serious cause would be key. Good luck!

Other Neurologists