Should I be worried if there are little black dots in a mole that I have?

I have a small mole that is on the underside of one of my breasts. I am only 21 years old and it is starting to freak me out because it looks like there are little black spots inside of the mole. Is this just a normal thing to have with a mole or is it a kind of skin condition?
Any time you have a mole or any other spot on your skin that you are worried about, you should always show your doctor. The skin cancer melanoma can form out of abnormal moles and catching them early is one way to save your life. This is true for any mole you have, no matter how long you have had it. In general, doctors examine moles with a few different parameters in mind. The first parameter that is important is the symmetry. Asymmetric moles are more likely to be dangerous than a symmetric mole. The second parameter is the borders. Sharp borders usually mean the mole is fine, while borders that fade into the skin are more concerning. The third parameter is Color. Moles that are different colors or very black are usually more concerning than regular brown moles. Finally, the diameter of the mole is important with the large moles being the more concerning. If you look at each parameter, you can see why we call it the ABCDs of mole checking. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with a dermatologist for a mole check. This is something that can be done yearly. If the dermatologist is at all concerned, then you may need an in-office biopsy done. Good luck.