Why does my groin muscle always hurt?

Doctor is absolutely (!) sure that I don't have any kind of injury but I still have constant pain in my right side of my groin. If there isn't an injury what could make the pain happen? Can you have constant pain and no injury?
Although your primary doctor is right that "groin pulls" or groin injuries are usually pretty obvious and hard to miss, there are several other things that could be causing pain in your groin other than an injured muscle. One of those is a problem with the hip joint. In many cases, people who have pain emanating from their hip joint, either because of arthritis or another condition, will complain primarily of pain in the groin. The fact that this pain is actually coming from the hip can usually be figured out by performing a good examination of the hip. Another problem that can cause persistent groin pain is an inguinal hernia, which is a bulging of abdominal or intestinal contents downward into the groin region. Make sure to rule out the possibility of a hernia would be very important. I would suggest that you go back for a second opinion on this issue. You could either return to your primary care doctor, or you could alternatively consult with an orthopedic doctor or with a sports medicine doctor.