Why do I keep getting pimples on my stomach and legs?

There are a ton of pimples on my legs and now they are starting on my stomach too. I can't figure out why because I am very clean and take care of myself. Why am I getting all these pimples now? I'm an adult too, I'm 28. What do I do to control this?
There are several different things that could be going on here, and I would suggest that since the pimple like spots seem to be spreading or worsening, that you get some help from your primary care doctor trying to figure out what might be the cause. For example, there is a condition called folliculitis, which is an infection at the base of the hair shafts. This is typically associated with excessive sweating or friction over the hair follicles, but it is also associated with shaving and other forms of hair removal. Folliculitis causes small, painful red bumps at the base of hair shafts which look a lot like pimples. In addition to good skin care, which you are already doing, sometimes folliculitis might need an antibiotic, as determined by your primary care doctor. Another condition that can cause multiple red bumps is ingrown hairs, which occur when hair shafts curl down on themselves and grown back into the base of the hair follicle. These can often be treated by gentle exfoliation and by avoiding shaving until the problem resolves. Your doctor will be able to take a look at the bumps and figure out what treatment is the most appropriate treatment at this time.

3161 N Rock Rd