Why are my feet and hands always cold?

and how can I make them be warm? my hands are also really sweaty all the time for no reason
I would recommend that you see your doctor to have this evaluated. While this maybe a normal thing for you (and not the sign of a disease), this could also be a sign of significant problems. Please see your primary care doctor to have this evaluated. Firstly, some people have cold hands and this is normal. We often say they have "poor circulation," although this is not really the case (that is, there is no problem with the blood vessels to the hands or feet). The body has a complex set of regulating hormones and sensor to control the body temperature. In order to do this, some people have cold hands and some people don't -- its just normal. But as mentioned, this could sign of a disease. Problems with the thyroid gland -- notably hypothyroidism or low thyroid hormone levels-- can cause problems with feeling cold. Low blood counts or anemia can also cause this. Rarely, people actually do have "poor circulation" which is blockages in the blood vessels to or from the hands and feet and this can cause those symptoms. These problems are overall rare, but could be a sign of one of these problems. Please talk to your primary doctor. Good luck!

9815 E Harry St