What is causing this discharge?

I have some yellowish kinda greyish stuff coming out my penis hole all day an night. When I get stiff it hurts in the lower area of my penis also my lower back starts to hurt and sometimes I have a major headache i feel like throwing up, please help me out with some information. Thank you.
You need to go see your doctor right away for help. Symptoms like pain and discharge from the penis are always concerning and need to be evaluated. I recommend going to see your primary care doctor immediately. The most likely cause of your symptoms is a sexually transmitted infection, such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. In most otherwise healthy men, these are by far the most common causes of the symptoms that you are experiencing. Your doctor will be able to test for these infections with simple urine tests and, based on the results, they will be able to give you prescriptions for antibiotics to treat them if they are present. They can also evaluate you for other potential, less common, causes of your symptoms, such as a urine infection or an inflammation in the prostate. While waiting to see your doctor, it is important to avoid sexual intercourse, as if this does turn out to be a sexually transmitted infection, then it is highly contagious and you could easily pass it on to any sexual partner. Contact your primary care doctor's office right away to make an appointment to be seen. I hope that you are feeling better very soon!

• Dr. Noel Smith
    Dr. Noel Smith MD
    325 Broadway
    New York, NY 10007
  • Dr. Gurinder Brar
    Dr. Gurinder Brar MD
    2607 Windguard Circle
    Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
  • Dr. Richard Ashby
    Dr. Richard Ashby MD
    8330 Richmond Highway
    Alexandria, VA 22309