Is it normal for your period to be late if your tubes are tied?

i havent had my period in over two months
I would strongly recommend that you go to see either your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor about this issue. In most cases, having your tubes tied should not affect your menstrual cycles very much, because the ovaries should be untouched by the procedure and they should continue to work normally. There are several potential causes of your late period. Pregnancy is always on the list, although it is quite rare for a tubal ligation surgery to fail as a form of contraception. It is also possible that you could be dealing with a medical problem such as polycystic ovarian syndrome or hypothyroidism, both of which can be associated with irregular periods. If you are older (it is not clear from the question how old you are), then irregular periods might be a sign of approaching menopause. Regardless of the cause, the first step is definitely to go see your doctor. They will be able to perform a complete examination looking for any physical evidence of a medical problem. They may also want to perform some basic blood work (for example, looking for a thyroid problem) and a pregnancy test. Make an appointment at your earliest possible convenience, and good luck.