Why would my forehead near my eyebrows hurt when I bend down?

it been hurtin for 3days. i took a pain pill an it stop but came back wen i woke up
Since this pain has been going on for several days, I would definitely recommend that you get it checked out by a doctor. The best place to start would be your primary care doctor's office. There are a few possible causes of this pain. One is that this is a headache. Both migraine headaches and tension headaches can cause pain in this area of the forehead and, depending on the person, there may be an association with different positions or movements, such as bending forward. Fortunately, there are medications that can be used to treat headache pain and, if your doctor diagnoses you with one of these types of headaches, they can give you a lot of advice on how best to treat the pain. Alternatively, this might be a sinus congestion headache, especially if you have other symptoms of sinus trouble, such as stuffy nose, cough, a recent cold, or a history of nasal allergies or sinus problems. If your doctor finds evidence of a sinus problem, then this also, fortunately, is usually very treatable with a combination of nasal decongestants and other medications to open up the sinuses and help them start draining. Please make an appointment soon!

3161 N Rock Rd