What causes sweating, nausea, and rapid heart rate?

I am a full time caregiver for last four years and think I may need to see a doctor . Dont know what to do. I am having sweating,heart feels like it is turning over ,nausea, shortness of breath,and heart rate is some times at 102
I definitely agree with you that you should go to see a doctor about this issue. These symptoms that you are having are nonspecific and common to many different conditions, some of which are serious and need to be ruled out. I recommend that you start with an appointment to see your primary care doctor. The potential causes of your symptoms depend in part on your age, gender, and whether or not you have any other medical problems. However, in all cases, the first priority is to rule out that the symptoms are related to a serious heart problem. Problems with the heart rhythm (how regularly the heart beats), with blood flow to the heart muscle, or with contraction of the heart muscle can cause the sorts of symptoms you are experiencing. When you go to see your doctor, they will perform a complete examination to rule out a heart problem, and they may want additional testing as well, such as an electrocardiogram (electrical tracing of the heart) or a stress test. When you go to see your doctor, make sure to mention if you have any of the following key symptoms, which will help to narrow the possibilities: chest pain, difficulty lying flat at night, swelling in your feet or ankles, or worsening of symptoms with any form of exercise. Go see your doctor right away!

9815 E Harry St

• Dr. Harvey Lerner
    Dr. Harvey Lerner MD
    215 East Main Street
    Smithtown, NY 11787
  • Dr. Michael Hamrock
    Dr. Michael Hamrock MD
    822 Boylston Street
    Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
  • Dr. Robin Snead
    Dr. Robin Snead MD
    20303 Crawford Ave
    Olympia Fields, IL 60461