What causes a cystic mass on or near the fallopian tube?

I had an ulta sound and ct scan because of kidney stones. They found a cystic mass instead. I have severe pelvic pain on the right side and the right fallopian tube is swollen. I feel like I have to pee all the time, am nauseaous and constipated. Is it cancer? Is PID? Will I have to have a hysterectomy?
I strongly recommend that you schedule a visit back with the doctor who ordered all of these tests, probably your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor. They know your situation and your symptoms best, and they will be the doctor best suited to help you interpret all of these results and decide what to do next. Cystic masses inside the fallopian tubes, or fallopian tube dilation, is most commonly caused by inflammation and scarring of the fallopian tube. Pelvic inflammatory disease, which is a sexually transmitted infection of the reproductive organs, is by far the most common cause of this. Also, a cystic mass in the fallopian tube may be endometriosis or, very rarely, it may be a fallopian tube cancer. On the other hand, if the mass that was discovered is outside the fallopian tube, then there several additional possibilities. For example, this could be a cystic mass inside the ovary, which could be either a benign tumor or, potentially, a serious cancer. The first step would be to define exactly where the mass is, which your doctor can help with. Based on this and your symptoms, they will be able recommend which steps to take next in terms of diagnosis or treatment. Please discuss with your doctor soon.
Have further Questions? See a doctor!