Why am I having this inflammation?

My boyfriend got a cold sore like a day or two after we had sex . We noticed I had a cut on my labia it was like a deep cut . We put neosporin on there to see if it would help . It did it went away . He told me about the cold sore coming about two days later . I'm freaked because i don't know what's wrong with my body . That week we had sex I had used some vaginal wash to be refreshed . I know I'm not suppose to wear this but I wear nylon underwear also . I use vaginal spray also . I need to know why I am having this inflamed vagina ! It's not the inside it's mostly the outside . A little itching on the inside . It's feels good like but forgot it irritates my clitoris . I'm prayin this isn't herpes because I haven't gotten a sore or such . Just burning when pee touches my swollen lips of my vagina . I put neosporin on and it worked a little but not that much im really nervous . It's not really painful only when my pants or a pad rubs against it . HELP please !
You need to go see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor right away. There are several different things that could be going on, but in order to figure things out you need a physical examination by a medical professional. The fact that your boyfriend has a cold sore is concerning, as cold sores are caused by the herpes virus, and this could definitely be passed to the genital area. You are right that usually this causes small blisters to form, but sometimes these might not be easily visible. Also, if you had a cut on the skin of your labia, the herpes virus could get in there, causing an atypical infection. It is also possible that you have an infection in the skin surrounding the areas where you had the cut on the labia. If so, in addition to some discomfort, there would be redness and warm around the area of the cut. Another possibility is that you might be having a reaction to the neosporin that you are using which, believe it or not, is quite common. Make an appointment with your doctor right away. They will be able to help you fix this problem.