Do I have anemia or fibromyalgia?

Every now and then I get severely cold all over my body and accompanied with this deep chill is a localized pulsing pain that almost always starts in my left knee (no injury). However today that same pain is occuring in my back, and right wrist, and I have a headache and feel dizzy and extremely weak. Also, I noticed that my husband often comments that my hands are always cold and that I'm always tired. I've always been sensitive to touch--bruise easily.
You have a lot of different symptoms which may or may not be related. You will need to schedule a visit with your primary care doctor so that you can have a full physical examination to sort out the potential causes of your symptoms. Feeling very cold all over can be a symptom of hypothyroidism, which is a condition in which the thyroid gland doesn't work properly. Other symptoms may include aches and pains, fatigue, and weakness. In addition to a thyroid problem, pains in the joints can also be caused by a number of inflammatory or rheumatological conditions, especially if there is actual evidence of joint swelling or warmth. Easy bruising can also be a symptom of thyroid problems, although it can also be due to another blood condition involving low numbers of platelets. Also, the two conditions you mention, anemia and fibromyalgia, could also cause fatigue and joint aches and pains. As you can see, there are lots of different possibilities here! Your doctor will perform a complete head to toe examination and, based on what they find, they will be able to determine if you need additional work up, such as blood tests. Schedule an appointment with your doctor today!