Why is there is blood in my underwear after sexual intercourse?

My period has been finished for over 4 days, and both the person and I have been tested and are clean. We however were not using a condom. I am really frightened and confused.
This is an issue you should discuss with your OBGYN. The tissue that lines the vagina and the cervix is very fragile, and it is relatively common for there to be some minor irritation of the tissue with sexual intercourse, especially if it is vigorous. Generally speaking this is not a major medical problem, and it tends to clear up on its own within a day or so. However, if there is significant bleeding or pain, these are signs that you may have suffered a worse tear to the vaginal tissue. It is always a good idea to talk with your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor any time you have an issue like this; they will always be happy to see you and perform a physical examination to make sure everything is all right. In the future, sometimes episodes like this can be avoided if you pay close attention to make sure the vagina is sufficiently lubricated prior to intercourse. For some people, the addition of a personal lubricant is also quite helpful. Again, please talk with your doctor.