Why is my upper lip swollen and oozing clear liquid?

Lips were severely chapped and now swollen and oozzing clear liquids
I recommend that you go to see your primary care doctor as soon as possible. It sounds like you may have developed a complication from having chapped lips, and this should be evaluated and treated as quickly as you can. Sometimes chronic skin irritation and inflammation, such as occurs with chapped lips, may cause small breaks in the skin that allow bacteria to get in. These bacteria can then set up an infection and begin to multiply. When this occurs, swelling, redness, pain, or drainage may occur. In particular, the description that you give of oozing clear liquid might be very consistent with one type of skin infection caused by bacteria, known as impetigo. Most skin infections that cause significant swelling and redness, or that spread over a significant area, will require prescription antibiotics in order to get under control. It is especially important to treat any infection in the facial area, as this is of major cosmetic importance. Your primary care doctor or an emergency room doctor will be able to examine your lips to help figure out if or not this is a serious infection and, if so, what type of antibiotic treatment it needs. I hope you are feeling better very soon!