Could tubal ligation have made my period stop?

My daughter is two months almost three, I bled for over a month after she was born and I don't remember getting a period since then.. I haven taken many pregancy test and they say negative so what's up with my cycle?
First of all, the bleeding that you experienced after the birth for a month was not your regular menstrual cycle; rather that was the uterus returning to its normal pre-pregnancy state. It is quite usual to have bleeding or discharge for several weeks after the birth. Next, I would want to know whether or not you are nursing your child. If so, then the answer is simple: breastfeeding suppresses the normal ovarian cycle and it will prevent normal menstruation for quite a while! In other words, if you are breastfeeding then this is totally normal and nothing to worry about. Even if you are not breastfeeding, it is relatively common for it to take several months for the ovaries to return to their pre pregnancy state. Therefore, even in the absence of breastfeeding, it may be normal to have no menstruation for a few months after giving birth. I suspect, therefore, that there is nothing wrong with you and that things are proceeding normally. However, I do recommend that you have a checkup with your OB GYN doctor, as they will want to see you anyway to make sure you are healing well after just giving birth. Good luck!