My period has lasted for 10 days now - what should I do?

Im only 15 yrs old. I have bad cramps and my period shows no sign of slowing down. But I have recently become sexually active but he has been checked for any stds or stis and he has been my only sex partner. Also 5 months ago I had two ovarian cyst removed.
I would definitely go to see your pediatrician or adolescent medicine doctor about this issue right away. My main concern is that if your period has been going on for 10 days without slowing down, you might be losing quite a bit of blood and could end up dangerously anemic. Your doctor will be able to perform some blood tests to see if you have evidence of anemia. If so, medications may be needed to help stop the bleeding. In particular, if you feel very fatigued, light headed, short of breath, or dizzy, these could be signs of serious anemia. Also if you are changing your pads very frequently, or passing large clots of blood, these are also signs of serious bleeding. If you have any of these symptoms, then you should not wait to have an office visit with your regular doctor but should go to an emergency room right away for more urgent evaluation. If on the other hand, you feel generally ok and are just having some spotting, then you can probably wait for the next urgent care slot with your regular doctor, who can help you figure out what to do. I hope you are feeling better soon!