Is a pulse from 94 to 111 too high?

My blood pressure use to be low. now its 134/84. pulse can be from 94 to 111. my heart hurts sometimes.
I would definitely talk to your primary care doctor about these various questions and concerns. They will be able to help you figure out whether or not there is anything serious going on that needs attention. If your blood pressure was previously low and is now in the range of the 130s/80s, this means you are now in the range of prehypertension, or borderline elevated blood pressure. This may be something that you need to watch closely, and your doctor can give you advice about how often you need to have your blood pressure checked and whether you should be doing anything specific right now to protect your heart and keep your pressure under control. Your pulse rate is also on the higher end of normal. If your pulse is regularly running in the range of 110, then that would definitely be fast, which could be caused by all sorts of different things, including everything from a problem with your heart rhythm to just being a bit out of shape. Again, your primary care doctor will be able to help you figure out if this is a serious issue and, if so, what additional testing you will need to do.