I have extreme dark under eye circles genetically. How can I get rid of them?

I'm 18 yrs old, don't smoke or drink, get enough sleep, eat healthy, exercise regularly.
This is a good question to raise with your dermatologist. You are right that this problem is often genetically determined. Basically, the skin under the eyes is very thin, which allows the veins full of blood in that location to be very prominent and show through, creating the dark discoloration. Most of the time there is not a great deal that can be done to get rid of this problem, although a dermatologist may have some suggestions after an examination and it would be worth making an appointment with one. There are a couple treatable causes of dark circles under the eyes. These include chronic sinus congestion and nasal allergies. When the doctor examines you, they will likely want to give you medications to treat these conditions if they find any evidence that you have them, as they are the few things that, if well treated, can result in significant improvement in the dark discoloration. The other important thing that can help is to prevent any damage to the skin that would cause it to age or thin out even more rapidly. Principally, this means avoiding sun damage to the skin, which you can do by avoiding direct sunlight and using a good sunscreen. Talk to your dermatologist, who should have more specific recommendations!