Is it possible to have the flu without a fever?

I have had general cold symptoms for about four days - sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, loss of appetite, fatigue. In addition, I have been experiencing significant abdominal cramping, pain and some nausea. My bowel movements have been normal, and I haven't been vomiting. My cold symptoms have begun to resolve, but I still am having problems with an upset stomach and cramping. I have been eating crackers and other bland food for a few days with no change. Is there any reason for me to see a doctor, or are these symptoms a normal part of some colds and will clear up in a few days?
Whenever you have persistent symptoms like these, especially when they go on for more than a few days, it is always a good idea to see your primary care doctor. The reason for this is not only that they can help make sure you don't have anything serious go on but also that they can give you advice on things you can do to recover faster and relieve your symptoms. Based on the symptoms you described, it does sound like you have a viral infection. Most of the time, influenza infections will cause fever, so the fact that you haven't had fever makes influenza a bit less likely. However, the common cold virus will often produced exactly the symptoms you describe -- sore throat, runny nose, cough, and vague abdominal discomfort -- without producing a high fever. Your doctor will be able to perform a complete physical examination and make sure there is no more serious bacterial infection brewing. They can also confirm that the likely viral infection that you have is getting better. Finally, they will be able, if necessary, to prescribe medications to help with the cough, sore throat, or other bothersome symptoms. Again, please see your doctor. I hope you are feeling better very soon!