What is this growth in my urine tube?

Hey I'm a male and I'm 22 I have had this problem for 7 months now. It seems like skin or unwanted meat growth growing in the tip of my urine tube. It doesn't hurt or any thing only when I try to pull it of but I can't. I just want to know what is this growth growing in my urine tube?
I would strongly recommend that you go to see your primary care doctor about this issue as soon as possible. The most likely possibility is that this growth at the tip of your penis is a genital wart. Genital warts are a very common sexually transmitted infection caused by the human papilloma virus. They are highly contagious and they are easily passed between sexual partners. They are also cosmetically quite undesirable. Fortunately, there are several different treatment regimens that can be used to remove genital warts, if your doctor confirms the diagnosis for you. These include freezing of the wart with liquid nitrogen, as well as the application of prescription topical medications. Often these treatments need to be repeated several times in order to be effective, so followup appointments with your primary care doctor to make sure that the treatment is working will also be important. At the same time, if confirmed, it will be important to be careful to use barrier methods of protection when having sexual intercourse, to prevent potentially transmitting the infection to a sexual partner. Please set up an appointment with your primary care doctor as soon as you can to discuss this issue!