What could cause pain in the vagina?

the pain inside the vagina feels like something is obstructing the canal and the pain in the bikini / pelvic area is like a mentrual pain/ I have also experienced loose stool since yesterday. is all of this normal and am i in labour
There could be a lot of different things going on here. If you are pregnant, then this could easily be symptoms of going in to labor, and you should get in touch with your OB GYN doctor or your planned delivery hospital right away to arrange an evaluation. If you are not pregnant, then the fact that there is also loose stool could me that you are suffering from an intestinal infection. That being said, urinary tract infections as well as severe menstrual cramps or pelvic infections can also cause loose stools as one of their symptoms. Therefore, regardless of what is going on, it would be advisable to go see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor for an evaluation. They will be able to help you figure out what might be going on, with the help of a physical examination as well as potentially some basic blood or urine tests. In some cases, it may also be necessary to get an ultrasound or a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis to make a diagnosis. Start by contacting your doctor right away. They will be able to help you figure out what treatments are necessary.