Why do I have so much back pain after my gall bladder surgery?

The pain is in the top middle of my back and on the right side and sometimes spreads to the left waist line
I'm glad to hear that you made it through your gall bladder surgery uneventfully, but I am sorry to hear that you are still having so much pain! I would strongly recommend contacting the surgeon who performed the procedure right away to see what they think about your symptoms. Gall bladder surgery is a major surgery, so some pain and trouble moving around afterwards can be expected. This should gradually get better over a few weeks. Depending on how far out from the surgery you are, your surgeon should be able to tell you if they think the amount of pain you have is appropriate, or if they think you need to be evaluated to make sure you are not suffering from some post surgical complication. Based on the details of your surgery and how you are feeling now, they can also give you a better estimate of when you might be feeling back to normal. Also, be on the lookout for any other symptoms that might suggest a complication, such as fever or chills, nausea, or vomiting. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, let your doctors">doctor know right away. Again, please discuss with your doctors. I hope you are feeling better soon!