Could a warm sensation in my arm when holding something warm be a symptom of CIDP?

This only occurs in my left arm and also happens when I run hot water on my palm. The warm sensation is under my bicep. I have CIDP and was curious if this might be a symptom.
CIDP, or chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, can present with many different symptoms. In addition, patients with CIDP can develop new symptoms at any time, and symptoms can wax and wane. Common symptoms associated with CIDP include muscle weakness, as well as numbness, tingling, or pain in various parts of the body. The fact that you've developed a new symptoms of a strange warm sensation in your arm may or may not be related to CIDP. There are other conditions that could cause this sensation, including run of the mill musculoskeletal pain. However, it is something that is definitely worth keeping an eye on, and I would recommend that you mention it to your neurologist. If you notice that this symptom becomes much more severe or if you develop any other new symptoms, such as weakness, you should also let your neurologist know about that right away as well. Sometimes, it can be difficult even for your neurologist to tell whether a symptom is related to your CIDP or not. In many cases, several office visits and repeated neurological examinations may be necessary to sort out subtle symptoms like this one.

Other Neurologists