Is pain on my right side near my liver related to pain in my right foot?

I have intermittent pain on right side at very bottom rib cage also pain at large toe joint on right foot. Are they related?
I recommend that you discuss this issue with your doctor. It is hard for me to think of how these two symptoms would be related to each other, right off the bat. Pain under the bottom of the rib cage on the right may be caused by a number of different conditions. These can include muscle strain of the muscles between the ribs or of the abdomen, as well as conditions affecting the large intestines, the liver, or the gall bladder. On the other hand, pain the large toe may be caused by age-related wear-and-tear arthritis (also known as osteoarthritis), by gout, and by various injuries to the foot. Again, I would recommend that you go to see your primary care doctor about these issues. They will be able to perform a thorough physical examination and review of your symptoms. Based on what they find, they will be able to make recommendations about what to do. If the issues are as simple as some form of musculoskeletal pain, then they may recommend pain killers or rest. On the other hand, if there is any concern about a more serious underlying condition, they will likely want to get additional testing, such as basic blood work. Make an appointment with your doctor today!