Can a black spot on my tongue be dangerous?

It doesn't have a special shape, but mostly like an oval, at size of 4*5 mm, it is not stiff and not swell. It appeared 2 years ago. I am so worried that no body in itan has seen such a spot on the jog of the tongue...
I would definitely have this checked out by your primary care doctor, especially since it has been present for quite a while and is not going away. If you can not get in to see your primary care doctor quickly, another option would be to see your dentist, as they are usually well trained to recognize and diagnose a wide range of conditions involving the mouth and tongue. The main medical issue that needs to be ruled out is that this spot on your tongue represents some form of cancer or precancerous spot. Both oral cancers as well as melanomas can occur on the mouth and in the tongue and need to be ruled out. After taking a look, if your doctor is concerned, they will probably want to refer you to an oral surgeon for a biopsy of the area. This will involve removing a small piece of tissue from the spot (or removing the spot entirely) and sending it to a pathologist for review under a microscope. The microscopic analysis will help determine whether any cancerous cells are present or not. Make an appointment with your doctor as soon as you can!

Other Dentists