Why do I feel like I'm going to vomit when I swallow saliva?

three month till now and i suffering from unknown issue. symptoms are simply when i swallow saliva i have this feeling like you will vomit but not happen, like you put your finger in your throat to have this felling and like there's something press inside to have this feeling. i have all tests that any doctor ask and i visited 5 or 6 doctors. all blood test and Thyroid Gland and tonsils are ok. then i have CT scan (report http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3347/11112012555ree.jpg) and doctor told me that my tongue root are slightly big ?? no breath problem or food and water swallowing issue. i have been taking Esophagus reflux medicine for 2 months. a doctor want to Reduces all possibilities of symptoms note : symptoms began 3 month ago after sore throat.
The one thing that is most notable from the CT scan image that you uploaded is that one of your submandibular glands is enlarged, from what looks like a stone blocking the gland duct. This could potentially be related to your symptoms, and is definitely something that I would suggest following up with your doctor about, especially since a lot of your other testing has been negative. The specialist who would be best qualified to tell you whether or not this enlarged gland might be the cause of your symptoms -- and, if so, what to do about it -- would be an ear, nose, and throat doctor. The other specialist who might be able to help you, especially if the ENT doctor does not think this finding on the CT scan is clinically important, would be a gastroenterologist. The sensation of trouble with swallowing can sometimes be investigated more closely with an endoscopic evaluation, where a small camera is passed down the throat to look at the structures in the throat, esophagus, and stomach. This is a straightforward examination that can usually be done with a small amount of medication to make you feel like you’re sleeping, and a gastroenterologist will be able to discuss with you whether it is worth pursuing. Make an appointment today!

• Dr. Liesl Nottingham
    Dr. Liesl Nottingham MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    2415 Musgrove Rd
    Silver Spring, MD 20904
  • Dr. John Austin
    Dr. John Austin MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    7200 Wyoming Springs Drive
    Round Rock, TX 78681
  • Dr. Bradley Johnson
    Dr. Bradley Johnson DO
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    3366 Oakdale Ave N
    Robbinsdale, MN 55422