What is causing this moderate/serve pelvic pain with clear discharge?

I am 24 and experiencing moderate pelvic pain like a stabbing shooting pain with some pressure and also a lot of clear vaginal discharge. It feels like am constipated and I do get a little relief when I urinate. I did get my period at the beginning of this month and it was heavier plus lasted longer than usual since I had my son 19 months ago. I am wondering what could this be? SN: This isn't the first time I have experienced this type of random pain usually it will start from having pain on side mainly my right and gradually move across.
I would recommend going to see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor about this issue. They will be able to perform an examination and help you make a diagnosis. One possible cause of these symptoms would be a urinary tract infection. This will often cause pelvic pain that involves a lot of pressure and can be relieved a bit with urination. There can also be some vaginal discharge with a urine infection, although it is usually not in large quantities. Another possibility would be a vaginal infection, which could be a sexually transmitted infection (like gonorrhea or chlamydia) or a non-sexually transmitted infection (like bacterial vaginosis). Your doctor will first want to rule out these causes with the examination and with some basic laboratory tests. If one of these tests comes up positive for an infection (in the vagina or the urine), your doctor will be able to prescribe the medications necessary to help clear it up. If all this testing is negative, then your doctor will probably want to get an ultrasound of the reproductive organs. They may also want to check a pregnancy test, although that seems less likely given the fact that you did have a period earlier in the month. Book an appointment today!