What is causing my headaches and nausea around my period?

I've been having really bad headaches where I wanna throw up. It seems to only be around my monthly. I am 28 years old I have no doctor.
I recommend seeing a doctor about this issue. Many people will experience headaches. One of the most common, and potentially most debilitating, kinds of headaches is a migraine. The keys that doctors look for to determine if you have a migraine is if you are sensitive to light (i.e., you just want to go lie down in a dark room until it passes), it is incapacitating (meaning that you are unable to focus on anything else), and if you have nausea. What you describe may point to migraines. Migraines are very problematic, and often run in families. If you have them, it is a good possibility that you have a sibling or parent who had them as well. They also will commonly be affected by hormonal changes, and many women will feel that they have migraines more in association with their menstrual cycle and the changes that they go through on a monthly basis. If you are having bad headaches regularly, you should speak with a doctor about treatment options. There are many things that can be done to improve your quality of life, and it is important to make sure there is nothing else causing them. Book an appointment today!

Other Neurologists