Did I sprain my arm?

what is wrong with my arm? i hurt it in pe while doing trampoline. not sure if i have sprained it? not quite sure what i did. i was doing the front drop then suddenly after a lesson my arm started to ill every time i strecthed both of my arms
There are not many details in your question about where exactly your arm hurts, so it is hard to give you specific information. I would recommend going to see your primary care doctor, especially if the pain continues to be an issue. They will be able to examine your arm and help figure out whether you need x-rays (to rule out a broken arm) or any specific treatment. Injuries to the arm are pretty common, especially when one falls onto the outstretch warm, as it sounds like you may have. By far the most common form of injury is a sprain, which causes pain, swelling, and stiffness around one or more joints (such as the wrist, shoulder, or elbow). Depending on the severity of the sprain, it may be treated with rest, ice, and anti inflammatory medications or, in the most severe cases, it may require referral to an orthopedic specialist for additional treatment. It is also important to make sure you haven't broken any bones. Your doctor will be able to examine the arm and, if there are any areas of focal pain or deformities, they will want to get x-rays to rule out a break. Speak with your doctor right away!

Other Orthopedic Surgeons

• Dr. Joel Rush
    Dr. Joel Rush DO
    Orthopedic Surgeon
    1625 SE 3rd Avenue
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
  • Dr. Louis Amorosa
    Dr. Louis Amorosa MD
    Orthopedic Surgeon
    19 Bradhurst Avenue
    Hawthorne, NY 10532
  • Dr. Adam Lazzarini
    Dr. Adam Lazzarini MD
    Orthopedic Surgeon
    19 Bradhurst Avenue
    Hawthorne, NY 10532