I am a pregnant woman; why am I having problems moving my arms?

Hi I am 11 weeks pregnant, I was exercising on my wii and then about a hour after I had finished ( this was only about 20 minutes exercise) , my left arm started to feel really heavy, to the point it aches when I lift it for too long and forces me to have to put it down,I thought it was probably nothing so I went along with my usual routine with a arm that I could barely keep up. Then the next night both arms started to feel very heavy, so being pregnant and very tired I went to sleep for about 6 hours I then awoke to both of the joints in the middle of my arms to be very sore and cause minor pain when brought forward and back. I could not book a appointment because it is the weekend and I just need piece of mind as I am stressing it could be something worse.
Given the fact that you are young and it sounds relatively healthy, the likelihood that this is something serious is pretty low. Nevertheless, you are right to want to get it checked out and I would recommend that you get in to see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor as soon as the weekend is over. The most likely scenario is that you over-exercised, and in that setting are experiencing some muscle soreness and fatigue, which is being amplified by the fact that you are also pregnant. While you are waiting to see your doctor, make sure to get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. If you develop any worsening symptoms, such as worsening fatigue or muscle pain, then you could go to an emergency room for a more immediate evaluation. You should definitely go to an emergency room if you develop any shortness of great, chest pain, palpitations, or trouble breathing, as these could be signs of a more serious problem. On the other hand, if this remains just as feeling tired and sore, then you will probably be ok getting in to see your doctor as soon as you can next week.