What can be the cause of changes in semen?

I am a 31 year old man, and I swear my semen has changed color. I have no idea what could have caused this since I have been leading a healthy lifestyle. What could this be from?
Changes in the color of your semen could be from several things. Most likely, it is something simple like a change in your diet or even just your hydration status, but there are times that it could be something more serious. You should always speak to your doctor if you have concerns. Green or pus like semen could be a sign of a possible infection. If this is occurring, please speak to your doctor right away. Other changes can include a thickening of the semen so that it is lumpy, or has the same consistency as a jelly, and this could be a sign of hormonal changes. Blood or redness in your semen could come from bleeding along the tract that the semen takes from creation to ejaculation, and should also be discussed with your doctor. If you have any of these, or if the change in color persists or becomes more pronounced, you should speak with your doctor to determine if there is something that is causing this change and needs to be adjusted. In general, speaking with your doctor for a persistent or concerning change is appropriate, as he or she will be able to do a physical exam and ask specific questions. Book an appointment so soon as you can!