What can causes urinating from the vagina?

Something strange is happening with me lately... I think I am urinating from my vagina. What could be the problem? I'm 27 and in good health otherwise!
It would be best to go see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor so that you can get to the bottom of this! They will be able to perform a vaginal exam and help you figure out where this liquid you are noticing might be coming from. By far the most likely possibility is that you've had an increase in vaginal discharge, which might feel like urination but probably is not. There are several different types of vaginal infections that can lead to an increase in discharge. These include several sexually transmitted infections (like chlamydia or gonorrhea) as well as non-sexually transmitted infections (like bacterial vaginosis). It is also possible to notice increases in vaginal mucus discharge at different stages in your menstrual cycle, and this can be normal. Your doctor will be able to examine any discharge that you might have and potentially perform some laboratory testing for various possible infections. If the examination or the testing turns up anything, they will be able to recommend the appropriate treatment, which might include a prescription for antibiotics. Make an appointment with your primary care doctor or OB GYN at your earliest convenience.