Do these symptoms mean I'm pregnant?

I had abdominal pain for a whole day and then I saw pinkish and brownish spots, but then I started bleeding, not like my regular period 'cause I bleed heavy but it's not heavy. It's light and I'm having cramping in my stomach and my stomach is getting tighter and I have also been dizzy and tired and wanting to eat more.
The symptoms that you are describing are not specific for any one condition and can be due to a variety of underlying problems, so I recommend an examination from a doctor right away. To answer your direct question, these symptoms could certainly be due to pregnancy. Many women experience spotting or light bleeding early in pregnancy, which can occur as early as the time of conception (when the egg is fertilized) in the middle of your usual menstrual cycle. Abdominal cramping can accompany this bleeding and can be benign in nature. Alternatively, abdominal pain can be a sign of a dangerous underlying process such as an ectopic pregnancy, when the fertilized egg implants outside of the uterus. Abdominal pain and vaginal discharge/bleeding can also be a sign of an infection, such as in pelvic inflammatory disease. In this condition, infection can involve the uterus and the fallopian tubes and lead to complications such as infertility and abscess formation. Pelvic inflammatory disease is often the result of a sexually-transmitted disease such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, and is treated with antibiotics. The dizziness and fatigue are also non-specific symptoms and can be a signal that you are dehydrated, pregnant or suffering from an underlying infection, among other conditions. As the cause of your various symptoms is unclear and there are dangerous consequences of leaving conditions such as infection or ectopic pregnancy untreated, it is advised that you seek out immediate care from the local emegency room, your primary care doctor or ob/gyn provider. Book an appointment today!