How do I get rid of inner lower back pain?

I am 15 year old male.I am experiencing a severe pain in my inner lower back. Few months ago I had same pain in the lower right back,the doctor said me my muscles has shrank so it should be stretched. He gave a medicine to stretch the muscles. After some days the same pain shifted to my lower inner left back. Now I am not having any medicine at all. Sometime the pain goes to the buttock and also sometimes it comes to the upper. In average the pain is in the lower inner back. Can anyone help me!!
It sounds like you are having some very bothersome symptoms! Sine the pain is still there, and even moving around in location despite use of medication, at this point the best thing to do is go back to your physician for further discussion and evaluation. It is quite possible that you do simply have a muscle strain or imbalance, but given the extent of your symptoms it may well require physical therapy to strengthen and get back to normal. However, it is also possible that you are suffering from some other sort of medical problem, as other things can cause pain in the lower back or flank. A kidney stone, kidney infection, irritation of the large bowel, hernia, or even a testicular problem could cause pain in this area. In order to determine what might be causing your symptoms now, it will be important for your physician to take a thorough history of the pain you have been having recently, as well as any other health problems you have. A complete physical exam will also be very helpful to make sure that this does still seem like a musculoskeletal problem and not a symptom of something else. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon!

• Dr. Ramin Samadi
    Dr. Ramin Samadi MD
    5900 Overton Ridge Blvd
    Fort Worth, TX 76132
  • Dr. Gladys Martinez
    Dr. Gladys Martinez DO
    1001 NW 13th Street
    Boca Raton, FL 33486
  • Dr. Harvey Lerner
    Dr. Harvey Lerner MD
    215 East Main Street
    Smithtown, NY 11787