I have small, tiny, white or yellow bumps on my upper lip. What is it?

i have just noticed this. i'm so confused about it. i'm scared!
There are many things that can cause bumps on your lips, and it is appropriate for you to be concerned until you find out what it may be. There is quite a bit more information that is needed before I can fully answer your question, however, and the best thing to do is to see a doctor. First, I would need to know when they showed up, what they look like, and what has changed that might have caused them (allergies, sexual habits, new exposures, recent illness--things like that). I would also need to know your health history and what medications you are on. With no more information than what you have provided, it is possible that this is either a viral demonstration (if you have felt run down or ill of late, this might strengthen that hypothesis), or a bacterial problem. An allergic reaction could also be a possibility, although there are some people that will have yellow bumps on the inside of their mouth from other things. The best thing to do is to have them examined by a doctor so that he or she can ask all of these questions and actually look at the spots. Hopefully, they are simply something temporary. Please speak with your doctor.