Repeated big toe infections - what should I do?

Repeated big toe infections not related to ingrown toenails, pus usually creamy white, sometimes light green. Toe infections at least once a month for over a year now. Keep taking augmentin or I think bactrim. Heals it up nicely for a week or two or so and then they come back!! GP doesnt want to see me anymore for this issue, tells me to see podiatrist, podiatrist thinks infections are from psoriasis on toes/foot, dermatologist cant do much for my psoriasis.
It sounds like you have quite a challenging issue! You are doing all the right things by continuing to seek medical attention when you know you have something wrong. Recurrent infections can be difficult, and it sounds like you have some compounding underlying issues that make your situation even more challenging. There are several things you can do in this situation. First, you can get a second opinion from another podiatrist, as there may be some other issues related to foot care or nail care that might help you keep these infections at bay. If you have significant psoriasis on your toes/feet then you should definitely continue working with a dermatologist to address this. It is not uncommon for people with psoriasis to have lesions in places that are difficult to treat (the feet, face etc). There should definitely be some options that a dermatologist can discuss with you. Psoriasis is treatable, even when it is sometimes a challenge. If your current dermatologist is not able to offer you anything else, it may be that you need to seek a second opinion there as well. Finally, you can also discuss with your GP about whether or not seeing an infectious disease specialist might be helpful. Good luck!