Why does my stomach hurt?

My lower adonimal has been hurting a lot lately its feels like a sharp pain in my kidneys or around that area especially any time i get done eating a meal its hurts every day sometimes very bad
I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering from this kind of pain for some time. It is important to share this information with your regular doctor soon so that he or she can make recommendations. If you do not have a regular doctor, please visit a doctor very shortly to determine if there is additional testing that needs to be done. Often, these problems can be treated and diagnosed very quickly with an in-person consultation. A physical examination can be especially valuable in diagnosing abdominal pain, as the location of the pain can suggest many different possibilities. As you suggest that your pain is associated with food, it is important to make sure that your digestive system is working appropriately, and so your doctor will want to ask many questions about your bowel habits and your diet. By answering these, he or she will best be able to help you get to the bottom of your problem and determine if it is something that needs to be treated immediately or if it is something that you can treat with minor adjustments to your diet or other factors. Again, please speak to a doctor in the near future.